Wednesday 9 January 2013

Arbonne Essentials Nutrition Bar, Infra Red Body Wrap & a swim

Day 4 of my 21 day challenge and feeling all revved up. With a nutrition bar by Arbonne that has just been handed to me after my body wrap I am feeling ready to take on my day. Do recommend these body wraps by Trim N Tone - Balwyn....I have a pep in my step all day long...the bar is so tasty and I only started it because of the natural ingredients...Wow I know that I am on a good thing today. I am having the best time since I made some New Year's Resolutions at the start of the year. It is always good to remember that when you make a choice to become healthier or when you set new approaches to your health regime make it fun, tell your friends to join you as you challenge yourself to the best you can be- after all it is the experience that lingers on and gives you the energy to focus on respecting yourself. I always love visiting places where staff are trying out my Fresh Start pack and hearing their experiences...so many of us want to drop a few kilos and a pharmacist informed me yesterday that she had dropped 2 kilos while on the duo formulas I have combined in the Fresh Start Slim & Cleanse pack. Here I am on day 4 of my challenge having finished a very delicious bar, herbal tea and off to meet and be inspired the whole day through. The sun is shining and I feel so comfortable in my mind and body today and want to tell the whole world. Lisa you are a gem and hope to see you next Thursday for my next session...must get a few laps in today to ensure that I keep my challenge up to be the best I can be in January.... Keep smiling today and remember it's the only Thursday 10th of January you will experience in 2013....LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment