Monday 7 January 2013

How you treat yourself is a CHOICE

I have known for a very long time that it really is up to me what I decide to do on a daily basis. My choices will affect everything about my day and will determine if my day runs smoothly or I am confronted with episodes that don't make my heart sing. I have a number of habits that enable me to take charge of my day and I call them my personal rhythm habits that have been with me for over 20 years. Every morning without fail I write 5 things I am grateful for, charge downstairs add lemon to my glass of warm water with a dash of honey and start thinking about my day. As I start dressing I chew on Tissue Salts, take my habit relief formula and then select an affirmation for my day. Today it was...I choose happiness.. As I got into my car...traffic was heavier than usual, my tummy reminded me that I didn't have time to have breakfast, my eyes felt sensitive because of the sun's rays penetrating through my sunglasses but I kept reminding myself....I choose happiness in all that I do today. I realize that if I want new experiences in 2013 I need to create new goals and new habits around my goals. I have known for a very long time that it is the choices we make that will shape the rest of our lives. Everything we do, say, eat, drink, think, feel is a habit that is taking places eventhough we are not always aware. Through a combination of awareness, self management and purposeful action I have learnt ways to motivate myself into becoming more able to participate in the life that makes my heart sing. I have always shared with women who have attended my seminars that it is all about taking charge and reclaiming all that we want to be part of our life jigsaw. Being a woman I find it is so important to develop my emotional intelligence and learn better ways to manage my emotions as my hormones speak very loudly to me if they aren't respected and given all they need. I have also embraced my changing hormones as my dear friends that have become my barometer reminding me what I need to say and do. In 2013 I invite every woman to start by creating a loving relationship with thy self and being kind to the goddess that lives within. I know if I want to lose a few kilos I need to create new habits around my day that will lead to this. I know that I cannot just want something without taking some action. If you have woken up today not loving the goddess within...sit quietly and find out why...it might even be as simple as picking up the phone and letting a friend know that you are tired of a few things and ready for change. Change can only happen when we are tired of a way of life that is no longer serving us... Always remember that it takes 21 dayys to change a habit. What good habits do you want to create for yourself in 2013...are you ready for the challenge...come on the journey with me and let's make today day 1 towards a happier and healthier self... TAKE CHARGE - YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE - YOU MAY FIND THE CHALLENGE ALLOWS A NEW WOMAN TO BE IGNITED...START FEEDING THE FLAME

No comments:

Post a Comment