Monday 6 August 2012

Only 24 days before Spring

The minute I see blossom showing up on the trees in my neighborhood I know it is only a few weeks before my birthday. I start asking myself where have the days gone and what will it take for me to shine again from the inside out. I have many options but stick to my tried and tested homeopathics combined with Schuessler tissue salts to weave their balance deep within my cell membrane creating the platform for  vitality to be enjoyed by me this Spring.

I have become an indoor girl this Winter drinking more hot chocolates than the year before and wondering why the ring around my tummy is stating put for the time being. My mind knows i need to exercise and cut down on the delicious hot chocolates but my body just enjoys what it is used to- A warm blanket wrapped around my body, a good book and taking it easy when i am home. Te whole concept of change isn't as easy to embrace as years before. Am I becoming set in my ways?

No I say to myself - it s time to pull it together and get ready for Spring and my birthday - I realize that I have been eating a few extra snacks of late and my energy levels haven't been the best. I have avoided becoming unwell as I have been working on my immunity but those few extra kilos must go before Spring.

I realize my habits have a mind of their own and I keep telling myself today is the day i will start back at the gym, drink more water, meditate and reduce my snacking - isn't it funny that the more we focus on what we won't do the more we do it !


can already feel and smell  Spring and know that if I don't act today , I won't tomorrow and the next day! I realize I need to cleanse my mind and body and step into the new me in a few weeks. Here I go...it will be different this time as I will be targeting my liver and my habits at the same time  - after years of experience I have come to believe it is our unhealthy habits that always get in the way - wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment