Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sitting in the middle of Europe

I have spent 5 days living in an amazing place called Courmayeur - Aosta - what a delight to be sitting here chatting with the locals who teach me about this amazing place. I am surrounded by the most amazing mountains. Today Barbara who owns Hotel Dalonne tells me this is the most mountainous region in all of Europe. The moment I arrived here I realized my heart, soul and all that is part of me was at peace. I hear the race through my communications. I came to teach ere but I discovered that Schuessler had inspired me to be part of a world I would not have met had it not been because of my passions. I am so grateful for my love affair with Schuessler and where it takes me around the world. To Courmayeur I say thank you for all you gave me and for the inspiration to share in one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. I speak little Italian eventhough I studied Italian for years. Yet my little Italian doesn't stop me from sharing with everyone I meet. As I was walking out of a cafe a woman called my name and I was asked some questions about Schuessler Tissue Salts that I answered and off I went walking towards my hotel. It made me realize that when we love what we do we never stop sharing from our hearts. Find something that makes your heart sing and you will be amazed where it takes youxx

No comments:

Post a Comment