Sunday 30 September 2012

My serene space

I have been part of a town called Burlington - Oakville and this is where I had my first Cinnamon latte, my first visit in the new Goodness Me training room and the first time I sat amongst some ducks who love Lake Ontario. I sat with them as they circled around me and I felt part of the ebb and flow of this peaceful space in Canada. Walked through Oakville yesterday after teaching my final seminar for 2012 in Toronto before flying out to Ottawa and was touched by the friendliness that surrounded me. I watched how everyone who came to my seminar gave me a hug and the welcome I received when I walked into stores - Canadians just love the Australian accent which surprises me. I think we need to lift our game and try to become a bit more welcoming and gentle as a nation like the Canadians I have met. I travel with an amazing woman called Dana who is so compassionate and caring that makes my stay here so comfortable. She books hotels that inspire my soul and seminars that allow people from all walks of life to meet me. I know without Dana my stay wouldn't be such a memorable one in Canada. It is the friends who touch our hearts that make a place special. A place no matter where in the world needs people who will take us by the hand showing us places that will become part of our life jigsaw that belong to us. Have you ever met someone and you know that you will have an amazing adventure with them eventhough you are from opposite parts of the world. My sincere gratitude goes to my friend Dana who has taken care of everything and still continues to surprise me with an infectios smile each day. I thanked the lake, the people I met and the ducks that allowed me to sit with them today. I am now ready to fly out to Ottawa to share all that lives in my heart on Schuessler and my experiences to date. Dancing, communicating and freedom are part of all I do in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment